Rabu, 17 Juni 2009

You say, God Say

I've got this e-mail from my Daddy
hwhwhwh :DD

You Say : "It's Impossible"
God Say : "All things are possible " (Luke 18:27)

You Say : "I'm too tired"
God Say : "I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28-30)

You Say : "Nobody really loves me"
God Say : "I love you" (John 3:16 & John 3:34)

You Say : "I can't go on"
God Say : "My Grace is sufficient" (II Corinthians 12:9)

You Say : "I Can't figure things out"
God Say : "I will direct your steps" (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You Say : "I Can't do it"
God Say : "You can do all things" (Philippians 4:13)

You Say : "I'm not able"
God Say : "I'm able" (II Corinthians 9:8)

You Say : "It's not worth it"
God Say : "It will be worth it" (Roman 8 :28)

You Say : "I can't forgive myself"
God Say : "I forgive you" (I Johns 1:9 & Romans 8 :1)

You Say : "I can't manage"
God Say : "I will supply all your needs" (Philippians 4:19)

You Say : "I'm afraid"
God Say : "I haven't give you a spirit of fear"
(II Timothy1:7)

You Say : "I'm always worried & frustrated"
God Say : "Cast all your cares on Me" (I Peter 5:7)

You Say : "I don't have enough faith"
God Say : "I've given everyone a measure of faith" (Romans 12:3)

You Say : "I'm not smart enough"
God Say : "I give you wisdom" (I Corinthians 1:30)

You Say : "I feel all alone"
God Say : "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5)

Believe God is there just for you..

3 komentar: